The Best Slots Machine to Bet Online in the USA

Slot Machine Blog

ONLINE SLOT CASINO

The world of casino slot games is an exciting place, with titles and themes enThe world of casino slot games is an exciting place, with titles and themes to suit all tastes and experience levels. Most online casinos offer a variety of slots. How do you find the best casino for you with the selection of games you want? Check out our top list for the best online slot casinos

Why should you play online slots?

Online slots are a great way to get in on the gambling action with relatively little effort. Slots are 100% luck-based, which means you don’t have to learn complex rules before you play, like in poker or other table games.

Because they are online, these slots can be played anywhere and at any time. All you need is a compatible device and an internet connection. A land-based casino would never be able to match the sheer range of games offered online and are unlikely to be able to offer the same casino perks and bonuses.

Another huge advantage of online slots is that you don’t need to carry cash at any point like you would at a land-based casino – it all takes place online! This means that, in some cases, deposits and withdrawals are instantaneous or take place within a few hours. No trudging to the bank to deposit your winnings.

Online slots are held to extremely high standards when it comes to random outcomes and fair play. Licensed casinos are bound to follow the strictest rules which ensure that slots cannot be rigged or tampered with. Independent auditors will regularly review the games offered at trusted casinos to ascertain that everything is above board and completely fair.

Play casino slots for real money

Once you’ve decided on a slot or slots you want to play for real, there is a multitude of options going forward! Browse through the JohnSlots top lists and casino pages to learn about online casinos and which one might be right for you.

In order to play for real money, you will need to register at an online casino if you haven’t already. As a new player, you will be able to accept a welcome bonus from your chosen casino, which can include a deposit match, free spins and/or other casino goodies for you to enjoy.

Once you have deposited some money in your casino account, all you need to do is choose the slots you want to play and get spinning. Keep an eye out for casino promotions that include free spins offers, as casinos like to change up which slots are eligible and your favorite one might just be next!

Find the best casino slots in the USA

What is the best online slot? Answering that question is much like answering ‘what’s your favorite food?’ – everyone will give a different opinion!

Finding the best online slot can be difficult, given that there are thousands of titles already available and even more being launched each month. The trick is to first decide what you want out of an online slot. Is it large jackpots you’re after? Small, regular wins? Simple games or slots bursting with features? Perhaps you are interested in high Return to Player slots or old-fashioned fruit machines.

Whatever you are looking for, our comprehensive slot reviews cover everything you need to know about slots and more. Find out which slots offer your favorite features or are about your favorite theme without having to trawl through hundreds of titles. Of course, that can be fun too, but it does take some time, so we’ve done the hard work for you.

How to win the jackpot

Jackpot slots are a great way to try your luck at winning big. Progressive jackpots keep growing until they are won, which means that the potential for sizeable payouts is significant. Local jackpot prize pots are specific to one casino while pooled jackpot slots rope in all the casinos in the network of that game provider.

Slots like Mega Moolah, Hall of Gods and Mega Fortune have regularly paid out million-pound prizes, changing those lucky players’ lives with a spin of the reels.

There are jackpot trackers following how the jackpots of the popular jackpot slots grow trying to predict when the jackpot might fall next. If you are a jackpot enthusiast, you most likely know which jackpots are ‘hot’ so you can try to snatch that jackpot of a lifetime. However, jackpot trackers are only predictions and there’s no way to know when the next jackpot will fall. That doesn’t mean they can’t be a fun way to bring some more excitement to the jackpot hunting.

What is RTP?

RTP stands for Return to Player. This value indicates the percentage of all the wagered money a slot will pay back to the player over time.

It doesn’t mean that you are guaranteed to get at least this percentage of your money back when you keep playing. You might win more than your stakes, or lose the money you wagered.

For example, a slot game with a 90% RTP will pay out in 90% of total spins on average. 90% RTP is considered low by current standards, with the average range being between 95% and 97%. The best RTP slots are those with RTP of 98% or higher.

It’s no secret that the house always wins in the long run. RTP is the flip side of house edge, so if the RTP of a slot is 95%, you know that the house edge is then 5% – meaning that over time the slot will keep 5% of all money and return the other 95% to its players.

It’s good to have a look at a game’s RTP, alongside other factors, to determine whether it’s the right one for your playing style. A high RTP may indicate that a game plays out regularly, in small amounts, which may suit some players more than others.

New Slots

Every month, slot enthusiasts can look forward to the release of several games, from a variety of game studios.

JohnSlots is the perfect place to find out about what is due to launch as well as games that are freshly available. From the big names in gambling to the smaller studios, JohnSlots covers all the best new slot releases and provides players with balanced, in-depth slot reviews of the games themselves. You can even play slots for free.

Why should I play on new slots?

New slots are of interest to players for several reasons. A game provider’s latest title will build on previous successes or the lessons learned from previous failures. If you liked past Microgaming titles, there’s a good chance you’ll like the newer games too.

Casinos also take the opportunity to launch promotions and bonuses linked with slot releases, often giving players free spins to pique their interest. A great way to try out a new game without any of your real money on the line.

What is RTP?

RTP stands for Return to Player. This value indicates the percentage of all the wagered money a slot will pay back to the player over time.

It doesn’t mean that you are guaranteed to get at least this percentage of your money back when you keep playing. You might win more than your stakes, or lose the money you wagered.

For example, a slot game with a 90% RTP will pay out in 90% of total spins on average. 90% RTP is considered low by current standards, with the average range being between 95% and 97%. The best RTP slots are those with RTP of 98% or higher.

It’s no secret that the house always wins in the long run. RTP is the flip side of house edge, so if the RTP of a slot is 95%, you know that the house edge is then 5% – meaning that over time the slot will keep 5% of all money and return the other 95% to its players.

It’s good to have a look at a game’s RTP, alongside other factors, to determine whether it’s the right one for your playing style. A high RTP may indicate that a game plays out regularly, in small amounts, which may suit some players more than others.